Tuesday, March 26, 2013

On display at the North Salem Library


(Click to enlarge)

Beginning April 1st, I've been asked to display my artwork in my hometown, North Salem Library (Westchester County, NY), in a newly acquired art space! 8-10 of my works will be on display (including this library etch), likely throughout Spring. It's an honor to be recognized by the town I grew up in, so I'm very excited and grateful for the opportunity.

Thanks to everyone who's followed my work, booked marked this page, facebooked liked, shared, commented, encouraged or helped in any way. I notice and appreciate it every time. Thanks for checking out my Etch A Sketch art! Visit again soon for something new or check out my other pages online for things that might not appear here...

For my most up to date work, please follow me on Instagram!

Art Inquires, Parties & Commissions:
BryanLeeMadden@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment