Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Works in progress

I'm working on a few full-sized city sketches right now. The first one is my second attempt at San Francisco. I had nearly ruined the first one late in the process, so instead of fix it, I went and started it all over again. Thankfully I managed to save the original, so this second attempt isn't completely necessary, but it's never a bad thing to have too many cityscape etches. I'm FLYING through this one, much faster than I went on the first attempt, so the overall quality likely won't be as high, but I'm still confident it will rock faces.



(Click to enlarge)

The second sketch I'm working on here is an extremely rough version of Times Square, New York. I'll likely do a more serious version of this one after completion (like my San Fran etches but in reverse) but I'm kind of in a quantity over quality mode right now because I'm confident that no matter what I do, it will still come out good. Hopefully I'll have one of these two etches finished sometime soon!


(Click to enlarge)

For my most up to date work, please follow me on Instagram!

Art Inquires, Parties & Commissions:
BryanLeeMadden@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment